Monday, February 25, 2008

#3 Feed Me

I'm feeling a little more educated. Creating and working with the RSS feed feature was fun. I had a little trouble (but then when don't I*grin*) getting started and determining what I wanted there. What I really wanted was to have this information placed somewhere right on my blog, so that I could easily look at it by going to just one place...my blog. I managed to accomplish this, and feel kinda powerful now! If anyone out there takes a moment to look here, please leave a message and let me know what you're up to. I'd be tickled to hear from anyone.

2 comments:

stickpony23 said...

hi lynn--glad to see you're moving along, i'm finished with thing 1, now on to thing 2 & anxious to learn more about all that is out there! i had a comment on my blog & it was so exciting to think someone read it, so i hope you don't mind my invasion of your space!

stickpony23

--Deanna said...

Nice job! I hadn't really thought of using my blog as a central location for those links I check all the time - iGoogle has become my application of choice for news, email (some), my calendar, and my to-do list. If you haven't already, be sure to check it out.

Blog on!