Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Thanks for the Ride po1yester


Thing #4


I spent a lot of time on this Thing! I wanted to create my own little show, but decided to save this for a future activity. I've looked at so many others' blogs that I have all kinds of things I want to do. This picture was selected from a Flickr Explore site based on Months. I chose to look at pictures taken/posted on my birth month and date. When I came across this Elevator, I had major flashbacks from days long gone as a teen. I had to ride a freight elevator numerous times each day while in High School. It wasn't quite as grandiose as this one, but I liked this picture very much.
I managed to find this picture, save it to my own pictures file, then upload it following the instructions. Once I managed to figure it out, it was rather easy. This picture came from a set belonging to po1yester.

No comments: