Saturday, May 30, 2009

Thing 24

Okay okay, it's been a loooong time. I didn't manage to finish even 23 Things the first go around, but didn't lose interest in the concept as much as I just lost time! Now, those of us who lost "time" have a fabulous opportunity to break into More Things and just try to keep moving. Of course, you Multitype sponsors have added that awesome incentive by giving us a change to still puruse a goal and at the minimum experience ten more tools!! Thank you for extending the deadline.

I'm not sure if I'll make the ten but I'm going to give it a shot. So I start by using the template choices' to sharpen up my look, and refamiliarize myself with all of the internal workings and basics of the blog itself. Working with font choices, colors, and new templates is addicting, striving to achieve that "just right look" can take longer than you think! I do feel good with the update, and am excited to keep moving.

No comments: