Sunday, May 31, 2009

Thing 25

Wow did I spend a lot of time trying to do things I learned I'm not capable of doing. I looked back at some of the 24 Things I didn't complete, and realize now I'm going to have to really do my work and refer back to try and make it through these upcoming "things." I had a great time taking advantage of adding gadgets, and chose to pick four from the choices available, as my efforts in the other category choices went nowhere. I tried to embed things, but was really afraid to to anything with html. Either I forgot h0w this works, or I never knew.



It will be fun to see how and if I use the gadgets added. Hope you will take time to copy and paste my nephews name into the You Tube line, hit enter and you'll be able to see a couple things he's drawn. He is currently going to school MN School of Arts and Graphic Design. He's always been into drawing things.

1 comment:

SAMMIE said...

Lynn,

Congratulations on getting started again! You can make the 10. Just pick & choose the Things you really want to explore.

Robin