Monday, June 1, 2009

Thing 26

Well, I have successfully joined the 23 Things on a Stick Ning. So far I joined a group, which was a bit of a challenge for me. No, not because I couldn't figure out how to, rather choosing the group was tricky. I will wait to see if anyone wants to boot me out or not :) I haven't been able to get the badge on my site, but had no trouble adding it to my Facebook account. I am just going to be one of those users who needs to have the easiest possible way to accomplish adding things to my blog.

However, I did manage to add a sitemeter, which I was trying to accomplish for Thing 25. Today, I found an introductory email from sitemeter, and they included some very basic instructions on how to add the HTML to my blog. I followed the directions just as they said, and WALLA....sitemeter has been added. I tried using the same steps to add the Ning badge, but that just wouldn't work. :( Anyone out there with some tips on how to add the badge, let me know??

No comments: