Sunday, June 14, 2009

Thing 27

Twitter is one tool I didn't find particularly interesting or useful. Perhaps I didn't fully understand or embrace the use of it. I opened the account, and did the things I was supposed to, but didn't find it a place I visited regularly or used much at all. I followed several things, but again didn't gain much insight from the information or "tweets" I put out.

It is clear Twitter is popular. For those who know me, believe it or not I never had trouble with the limited content. I find myself awash in so many of the options out there i.e. Facebook, Twitter, iming options, even email. I don't find that I have time to be checking in on all the various accounts I've set up, and Twitter is the one I follow up on the least. Guess you can count me out as a Twitter fan.

No comments: