Saturday, June 20, 2009

Thing 35

So many choices and options. Kind of overwhelming! It was eye opeing really, and has me wondering how someone really knows which thing is best for them. I chose BookTalk as a place to start. I will definetly spend more time looking into some of these things more deeply. I noticed that each thing, besides being targeted for a specific group or genre, also has a very unique and distinctive way of managing around the site. Some were almost too much, at least for me. I prefer simplicity, but discovered people who really want to know more about a book or series not only seek out information but also can have interesting things to share for potential readers. I also signed up for BookBrowse and find this thing more appealing. I am looking forward to using it.

I just finished reading a little known new book by a new author, and registered this book on BookCrossings. It will be interesting to see what, how, if anything happens with it. I had a little trouble navigating around in this thing, but enjoyed the chance to register a book and to make my comments about it.

No comments: