Saturday, June 20, 2009

Thing 44

Wow!! This was one thing I didn't think would be of interest to me at all' considering the sad shape of our current economy. I was afraid it would just be to depressing. Yet, I discovered so many cool and helpful tools here!

Some were more applicable to me than others, but I found and bookmarked several that I will visit and explore in more detail. I happen to use bill pay through my bank service, but must go monthly to enter the amount I want/need to pay for each bill. So after some investigation I chose to enroll in the WhatsBills.com site to help keep me on track. Some times I get my bills, and may not log them for payment right away. Using this new site will help remind me whether or not I've scheduled a needed payment or not!! Since I'm getting older and more forgetful, this tool will be a great value to me.

No comments: